This is a sales position that exists to acquire and grow revenue in new sources through sales of LexisNexis Risk Management products and solutions in the Northeast territory. It is anticipated that you will insure and grow this revenue stream via expert strategic deployment of resources and spearhead the penetration of RISK solutions through the enterprise within your assigned territory.
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual revenue objectives
- Develop and implement plans which identify sales strategies, assess revenue potential, and outline targeted activities to maximize revenue opportunities and penetrate market with RISK products and solutions
- Develop clear and thorough sales plans for each of the assigned accounts detailing all relevant information about an account, its industry, and its specific RISK history so that you can strategically target you efforts to determine additional product or solutions LexisNexis RISK can provide
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships at all levels, and act as liaison between sales support an our customers in order to provide superior service and solutions
- Create and implement effective account/territory plans that include; developing and implementing a sales strategy considering new business growth, managing all resources necessary to drive new business; forecasting revenue; developing key contacts and business relationships within a new account including influential individual and high level decision makers
- Develop research analysis techniques to determine customer prospects that RISK products and solutions can meet prospective customer business needs
- Contact these prospects and determine the business needs, decision makers to penetrate new business relationships
- Develop strategic sales plan using business analysis tools to identify and track revenue trends, recognize sales opportunities, target specific sales activities, and analyze competitive threats
- Understand the value of RISK product and pricing as well as competitive offerings and articulate RISK benefits in a manner meaningful to a customer
- Manage customers, clients and prospective clients with clear communication and needs analysis
- Clearly demonstrate your understanding of LexisNexis pricing, administrative procedures, and organization to effectively answer clients questions or implement solutions in a timely fashion
- Maintain a current understanding of RISK competitor offerings (i.e., price, product, service, or solution) so that you can effectively sell the advantages of RISK over that offered by its competitors
- Formulate a professional development plan with your manager with respect to internal/external educational programs so that your knowledge can be leveraged within your assigned territory
- Perform other duties as assigned.
LexisNexis Risk Solutions (www.lexisnexis.com/risk) is a leader in providing essential information that helps customers across all industries and government predict, assess and manage risk. Combining cutting-edge technology, unique data and advanced scoring analytics, we provide products and services that address evolving client needs in the risk sector while upholding the highest standards of security and privacy. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is part of RELX Group plc, a leading publisher and information provider that serves customers in more than 100 countries with more than 29,000 employees worldwide. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact USSharedServicesCenter@reedelsevier.com.
- BS/BA or equivalent
- 5+ years of Insurance experience (Auto and Property, Underwriting)
- Work experience in a professional sales environment is desirable
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Strong organizational and forecasting skills
- Understanding of the corporate and/or professional research process and have the ability to quickly develop an in depth understanding of RISK products and services and how they apply to the customers’ needs
- Demonstrate outstanding networking capabilities and exhibit a professional demeanor, business maturity, and technical (PC and applications) knowledge
- This position requires travel which includes overnight travel as much as 40-60%
NA-USA-Massachusetts, NA-USA-Rhode Island
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.